Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1994-04-13 Star Mix

Pleiades Star ClusterImage via Wikipedia
I was buying a lot of techno music at this time, including a lot of anthologies. I would go through them and put a star next to songs I really liked. I then reviewed all these anthologies and listened to the songs marked with stars. Then, I collected all of the stars of stars for this program. It is a lot of fun.

Music included: The lack of a play list really is a tragedy this time, because these are all from a wide variety of groups and I could never remember them all. Oh well, no Tuna voice to distract you, just song after song. Most are from Europe and many of these groups are really one-song wonders that came out of studio sessions.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk940413starmix.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: