Friday, February 25, 2011

1988-06-15 Every Week I Have a Strange Dream

EEG electroencephalophone used during a music ...Image via WikipediaEvery week I have a strange dream. It is different than normal dreams. I construct the components consciously, but when I put them together it is a mysterious process where all of the parts I assembled fit together in strange and unexpected ways. It becomes an unconscous creation of conscious elements, and in that way it is very much like a normal dream. The difference is that I get to share it acoustically with my listeners, and this trans-personal element is very much non-dreamlike.  Dream along with me!

No play list read this week, so I am not really sure what all is in here, I can identify some of it but not very much. Dreamy.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk880615everyweekihaveastrangedream.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: