Sunday, December 31, 2006

1996-12-11 33 Years of Doctor Who


Those who know me or are following this blog are aware that I am a huge Doctor Who fan. How can you not love an action series where the main character is neither violet n or sexual? I brought a lot of my sound collections to this show, sharing it and celebrating it. From 1963 on Doctor Who has been an artistic and a critical success. Today, in 2006, it is still a top program on planet Earth. Still love it. I wish I had known in 1996 that in 2006 it would be back and would be a hit. I did not know then, but I always had FAITH.
Listen by pasting this URL into your browser:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk961211-33yearsofdw.mp3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website content is fabulous and awesome but I would like to say your website also good.
Thanks for sharing... Keep it up...
Please visit our wonderful and valuable website-
Packers and Movers in Ahmedabad
packers and movers in Ahmedabad
Packers and Movers in Rajkot
Packers and Movers in Bharuch
Packers and movers in Gandhinagar
Packers and Movers in Valsad