Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1994-03-02 Precipice

At more than 1 kilometre in height, Mt. Thor i...Image via Wikipedia

The dividing line between safety and the unraveling that just might become a joyous discovery. This really is an excellent collage of beats, backgrounds, voices and noises that create, once again, a very interesting acoustic space. This one just doesn't seem to have aged very much at all.

But still, well into 1994 and still not reading a playlist. Now that I am documenting the broadcasts, I really regret that decision. although it felt good at the time.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk940302precipice.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

playlist at 1:15:56

Electric Sky Church - Creation
Chumbawumba - Techno Time Bomb
Blackhouse - Journey To The Sun (Singles mix)
Chris & Cosey - On the Precipice of Devil's Canyon
Shock Corridor - Satanic Technological Rebirth
Terminal Power Company - Automech
League of Nations - Impossible Religion
Lunasoul - Butterfly
WFO - No One In The World
Producers for Bob - Bob Explains Anthropromorphic Scale
Lunasoul - Dawn
Hawk - Amazon
Grain - Ocean

Anonymous said...

One of your best, by the way

Anonymous said...

Gooԁ ρost. I learn something new and challenging on blogѕ I ѕtumblеupon eveгyday.
ӏt will alwayѕ be uѕeful to read content frоm other authorѕ аnԁ use
а little something frοm othеr webѕites.
Check out my homepage ; online freight broker

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm neω to thiѕ, Ӏ stumbleԁ upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Great job.
My web page :: pikavippi