Thursday, November 6, 2008

199x-04-08 Fundraising


WRUV-FM radio needed a new antenna and did not have a way to procure one. The result was a well-organized and implemented fundraising effort. I dived into it in a heavy way. I hate to ask for money, but I believe in this radio station and so I did what I normally would not. Once I am doing it I go all the way. The music is wild and the commentary is even wilder. I often break down into a full-scale assault on the American cultural machine and its effort to reduce its listeners/consumers to happy drones tapping their feet as they produce profits for others.

This is a unique program, something I did only twice during my seventeen years on the air. Check it out. It is"entertainment."

Click to listen, right click to download:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk000408fundraising.mp3

No comments: