Sunday, August 7, 2011

1988-03-16 Listen Now, Pay Later, Part 1

Family watching television, c. 1958Image via WikipediaThis is a long and involved critique of television. Sound and voice are put together with a random plan that becomes an incredible audio vengeance that may change your ideas and feelings later. You may or may not be aware of it. This kind of thing is a new construct for me, and I hope you enjoy it. After all of the noxious noise, there is a normal sport of ending that even make you feel OK about the world. The last song is way simple but it always makes me feel better. It still took me a few years to follow through on this message and purge my life of television. See, it took the program a while to sink in. Try it!

No play list but it surges right through into Listen Now, Pay Later, Part 2.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk880316listennowpaylater1.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: