Monday, January 15, 2007

1987-10-28 My Birthday


I am self-indulgent on my shows, playing whatever I want. This day I am even more so as it was my 37th birthday. I was putting on Industrial Strength Dance #5 that night so I started by featuring the music of Friends of Doctor Mabuse as well as Commodity Fetish, who would be performing that night. After that I started playing some of my favorites of the time, such as songs by my own group Acoustic Iatrogenesis along with Chrome, Test Dept., Severed Heads, the Residents, Brian Eno, Joy Division, and, of course, Propaganda with a good long mix of my theme music. 37 then, coming up on 57 this year. My, how time flies when you are having fun!

There are three ways to listen to these radio programs, and we offer them in suggested order:
1. Right click the link and download the file. Place it into your iTunes application and listen away!
2. Right click on the link and download the file. Click on the file when it has downloaded and your default mp3 player will launch.
3. Click on the link and you will be able to listen to the file online while it downloads.

Listen by clicking, download by right clicking on:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk871028_my_birthday.mp3

No comments: