Monday, May 30, 2011

1993-12-22 Holiday Terror


Sorry for the set of public service announcements at the beginning. They are mildly entertaining. I do like the one about "Don't go drinking and shopping" at about 32 minutes.

I just wanted a different holiday feel. Timothy Leary quotations:

"As you may know, I practice a profession for which there is no real name. What I have been doing for 40 years is to practice the psychology of individual freedom. It is my job to corrupt young people with the contagious, infectious idea of individual freedom. It is my job to encourage you and empower you to think for yourself and to question authority."

"Any reality is an opinion. You make your own reality. Wow."

No play list this week. Again.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk931222holidayterror.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: