Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1988-03-16 Listen Now Pay Later

Sound Destruction UnitImage by farnea via Flickr
I am not sure what this is, but I am not sure that is a bad thing. After listening to it, I honestly believe that it wants you to put in your own meaning. It is a combination of unusual music, very unusual vocal passages as well as some very interesting songs, such as Catholic Discipline's "Babylon must fall."

This seems to be a second or third hour from a One True Radio program from this date. One True Radio is a free form radio three hour slot at WRUV-FM that I used for some of my more experimental efforts. This, to be sure, is one of these most experimental efforts. Not exactly an upbeat program, but that would be to insert a meaning.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk880316listennowpaylater2.mp3

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: