Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1994-03-09 Popular Myths

Various mythos.Image via Wikipedia
I love myths. I love to explore them, understand them, make fun of them and also to bust them. Just because it is a myth does not mean that it is not important. A myth is far more powerful than a simple lie, because a myth is something one uses to shape thoughts and views. There are many popular myths that are fun to explore and celebrate. Here are some that I have used music to explore. Some are far more obvious than others.

Music included:
Once again, I did not read a playlist this week. Shame on me. It was a habit during this era. I was supposed to read a playlist, but it was sort of an act of rebellion by me. Silly on my part.

Download or listen right away:
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk940309popularmyths.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: