Sunday, June 19, 2011

1994-05-25 Head On

The four gas giants in the solar system, from ...Image via Wikipedia
Spring 1994 was a time for self-indulgence and reflection, at least on my radio programs. At least I had stopped my annoying habit of NOT reading the play list that Spring. This is a wide variety of semi-techno songs, and many of them my current favorites. The raw beat-beat-beat of the techno I was following had taken on a new ambient flair, which I really appreciated and enjoyed. With some excellent sound clips layered in this is some mighty fine listening, if I do say so myself.

I know it is hard ti think of this kind of music as "relaxing," I really think that this program is actually relaxing.

Music included: Megatonk, Banco de Gaia, Pressure of Speech, Psychic TV, Syzygy, Balil, Daisyglow, Single Cell Orchestra, Hawke, Elements of Trance, Tranquility Base and a lot more.

Download or listen right away (get both parts):
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk940525headon1.mp3
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/cmk940525headon2.mp3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: